Automate Desktop is robotic desktop automation software that brings small-scale automation to single users. With Automate Desktop, you can quickly build tasks without writing code in a form-based, drag-and-drop environment. Our desktop automation software empowers individual users to streamline manual tasks like logging into websites, pulling data, transferring files, and more.
Why Choose Automate Desktop
Powerful Automation for Anyone
No-code automation lets you quickly build bots with form-based development and 600+ pre-built actions.
Get Your Feet Wet with Automation
See for yourself what RPA can do with an individual installation, then scale as needed.
Power Up Individual Employees
Product Specs for Automate Desktop
- Drag-and-drop task development
- Event-based triggers and conditions
- Database connectivity
- Event and task execution logging
- Error condition handling and recovery
- Simulated-user application interaction
- File manipulation & FTP/SFTP automation
- Data extraction and transformation
- OpenDocument Spreadsheet automation
- Web services integration
- Optical character recognition (OCR)
- And more
- Cloud Services: Amazon Web Services, Windows Azure, VMware
- Microsoft Applications: Active Directory, Excel, Exchange, Dynamics, SharePoint, PowerShell
- Web Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- MySQL, SQL Server
- And more
- Operating System: Windows Vista SP2
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Display: 1280x1024 resolution, 32 MB video RAM
- Hard Drive: 5GB available hard disk space
Automate Desktop software can handle a variety of tasks right out of the box, and no coding is required. Business users find value with drag-and-drop functionality, and IT can create powerful workflows with advanced capabilities.
Benefits of Desktop Automation
Robotic desktop automation does the task right the first time, never gets tired, and doesn’t glaze over while repeating a task.
Get Back Valuable Time
Desktop automation users can get back to value-adding activities and can rely on the bots in their desktop to process data and complete tasks.
Respond to Events Real-Time
With Automate, triggers can set off responses to events, performing entire processes, while you keep working on other things, or even just keep things moving on the weekends.
Ensure 24/7 Productivity
Automate Desktop software never needs a break. And it works nights, weekends, and holidays, delivering around the clock.
Getting Started with Desktop Automation
Learn what robotic desktop automation is and what it can do for your business. Use these resources to get started: