Website Automation Software
Streamline website interaction with automated navigation, input, extraction, and more
What is Website Automation?
Website automation is a way to automate common web actions—like filling out forms, clicking on buttons, downloading files—and hands them over to helpful software bots. While the internet makes doing business faster and easier in countless ways, these actions can be time consuming and prone to errors.
Many organizations look for a tool that can automate processes like logging into a site to download files or copying data from a website into a spreadsheet. Their first impulse is usually to write a custom script for the task—a solution that is not reliable, scalable, or cost-effective.
Automate’s web browser automation functionality features an intuitive drag-and-drop interface so IT and business users can quickly and easily automate browser actions without writing a line of code. Use Automate to integrate web automation with your overarching automation strategy.
What Can You Do with Web Automation?
Automate interacts with browsers at the graphical interface level, just like you, and can do almost anything you can do on a website, like click on links, select from a menu, or type into a text box. When you build your processes, three types of actions are available:
- Browser automation. Includes opening and closing the browser, navigating through pages, and extracting page data.
- Interactivity actions. Important for automating elements that are not HTML-based, like a "Save As" dialogue or an Adobe Flash element.
- Input actions. Includes keystrokes, mouse movements, clicks, and copy/paste.
What Web Browser Tasks Can You Automate?
After Automate extracts data, you can further automate your business processes by sending the data directly into documents, reports, or other business applications without any additional manual tasks or code writing. For example, Automate can:
- Collect data from multiple websites to get market pricing information for eCommerce
- Bypass CAPTCHAs to collect financial data from multiple banking websites
- Monitor pages on your website to ensure they're up and running
- And so much more!