Processes to Automate
Web Browser Task Automation
Automate can streamline website interaction with automated navigation, input, extraction, and more. When you build your processes, three types of actions are available:
- Browser actions. Includes opening and closing the browser, navigating through pages, and extracting page data.
- Interactivity actions. Important for automating elements that are not HTML-based, like "Save As" dialogue or an Adobe Flash element.
- Input actions. Includes keystrokes, mouse movements, clicks, and copy/paste.
Data Scraping and Extraction
Automate’s sophisticated data extraction, transformation, and transport tools keep your critical data moving without the need for tedious manual tasks or custom script writing. Automate data extraction can be used with:
- Web browsers
- Excel, PDF, CSV, OCR
Report Generation and Distribution
With Automate, you can do so much more with worksheets to manipulate data and automate reporting across your organization. With Automate you can:
- Pull data from numerous sources including Excel, Crystal Reports, SQL, an ERP system, web services, or others.
- Merge, process, and format the data to build an intelligent report.
- Email the report to organizational stakeholders.
File Transfer Automation
As a business grows, it becomes increasingly difficult to manage the volume of FTP activity. Let Automate do the work for you! Using Automate’s intuitive graphical interface, all processes related to FTP can be automated and configured to any company network.
- Read, edit, and scan PDFs and images to extract data
- Encrypt and compress files to prepare for an EDI transfer
- Transfer files and move data between systems
Keep your HR department from drowning in paperwork by streamlining tedious on and offboarding tasks and automating user provisioning. Automate’s user provisioning can be used with:
- Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory.
- Automating Active Directory tasks, including user provisioning and management, change requests, and user migration and removal
Automating your mixed environment doesn't have to be complex. Automate solutions can be deployed on premise or in the cloud, and can connect to and centralize your systems and applications.
- Streamline and automate your entire environment, no matter where you are in your cloud migration process
- Integrates with cloud technologies such as: Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMWare, JIT, Windows Azure, Jenkins
- Integrates with any web service-based application and hosted business applications
Terminal Emulation Automation
Automate goes beyond simple screen scraping, and can extract data files, databases, spreadsheets, or applications and enter it into a terminal session. After you pull data from a terminal window, Automate can write it into a variety of useful formats, such as:
- CSV files
- OpenDocument spreadsheets
Automate has a number of native integrations with Microsoft applications such as Excel, SharePoint, ActiveDirectory, and more, enabling businesses to integrate with disparate applications across their network. Unleash the power of these integrations with a comprehensive automation platform. Automate provides the capability to automate a variety of business and IT processes on a single platform.
- Automate all of your manual SharePoint processes
- Query a database and write the data to an Excel report or run/manage your existing macros
- Achieve full integration with Microsoft Exchange mail activities and error reporting