Great software and services start with great people.
That’s why HelpSystems is committed to fostering a value-driven culture where every employee matters. We are known for our innovative software, world-class customer support, and the commitment and satisfaction of employees across the globe.
Employees choose to work for HelpSystems and experience years of career enjoyment for a number of reasons, including their respect for one another and their ability to positively impact the business trajectory and its future.
The happiness and commitment of our employees has helped make HelpSystems one of StarTribune’s Top Work Places multiple years in a row. But our success is also due to the passion and hard work of our leaders. In recognition, our Executive Chairman Chris Heim has received several leadership awards, and CFO Dan Mayleben has been named Biz Journal’s 2016 CFO of the Year.
Wellness is also a top priority at HelpSystems, and we are the proud recipients of the Wellness by Design Award. This award recognizes organizations that prioritize employee health and environmental impact through creative and effective initiatives.
Our Benefits & Perks
Our people make us great. That’s why we offer a top-notch rewards package, from competitive benefits and salaries to career-nurturing opportunities.
Health & Wellness
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits that best meet your needs
- Employer contributions to your Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for you and your dependents
- Robust wellness program with fun incentives and optional group challenges
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits paid for by HelpSystems
- Life insurance paid for by HelpSystems
- Employee assistance program with free resources (e.g., in-person or phone counseling, financial assistance, identity theft recovery, etc.) for tough times
- You’ll own equity units in the company
- We’ll match your 401(k) contributions (50% match on the first 10%)
- We’ll provide competitive compensation throughout your tenure (we keep an eye on the market)
- Minimum four weeks paid time off (PTO) plus nine paid holidays
- One paid day off per year to volunteer
- Paid parental leave for maternity, paternity, and adoption
- Casual dress everyday
Learning & Career Growth
- Educational assistance and reimbursement programs
- Learning opportunities through virtual and in-person classes
- Regular check-ins and goal-setting with your manager – no annual performance reviews
- Work with us to grow and take on new responsibilities in the company
Transparency & Open Communication
- Attend monthly meetings for in-depth reports on business initiatives, goals, and departments
- Stay in the know with the CEO’s quick weekly updates
- Follow company conversations and news on our online platform (Yammer)
- Share anonymous questions and comments with the bosses (they’ll listen – and answer)
- Monthly pizza and pie day
- Summertime barbecues
- Anniversary recognitions
- Employee meetings with fun-filled competition
Our Office Locations
We believe strongly in the power of diversity and all the benefits it can bring. We know that diversity of all kinds leads us to be more adaptable, have an increased variety of viewpoints, and increases effective execution. Our headquarters are located in Eden Prairie, MN, but we have offices in more than 12 different countries, making us a global company. Working at HelpSystems gives you the great opportunity to work on teams with people from all over the world. While members of your team may be across the pond, or a short flight away, you will feel like they are right in your home office.
What to Expect
The Interview Process
Here at HelpSystems, we are always excited when people want to join our team. When we receive your application, you can be assured that our team will diligently review your profile, giving it the utmost consideration. Should we determine your application is a potential match for an open position, you will be contacted directly by our recruitment team to give us a chance to know you better and allow you the chance to ask questions about our thriving company, corporate culture, and the position itself. Should there be continued mutual interest in proceeding with the process you will be scheduled to speak with one of management team on a brief phone interview. Finally, we will be excited to have you in the officeto meet our team and share why our employees find HelpSystems such a wonderful place to work. While our interview process may vary from position to position, we are always cognizant and appreciative of your time and will strive for transparency and expediency in our process.
Throughout the process we are always happy to keep the lines of communication open from both ends. If you should have questions or need updating, feel free to contact us at [email protected]lpsystems.com.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it be before I know if I've been selected for an interview after applying?
You will receive an email confirming we have successfully received your application. You will typically hear from someone on our team, one way or the other within 2-3 weeks of applying, at most.
How should I dress for my interview?
Here at HelpSystems, our dress code is casual. That being said, we fully understand that business, or business casual attire, may be comfortable for you in an interview setting. We will be evaluating your knowledge, skills, experience, and abilities pertinent to the role; communication; and overall fit with the organization rather than your attire.
At HelpSystems, we provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, status as a covered veteran, age, marital status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other protected characteristic.
Should an individual require a reasonable accommodation to the online application process they can contact Conor Duffy in Human Resources at +1 (800) 328-1000. Visit the OFCCP regulations page for more information.
Our interns receive hands-on experience in their area of study by participating in our internship program. You’ll meet other interns, attend intern events, be a part of real projects, and apply what you learn in school. We know the value of internships and want to make this the best experience for you. We offer internships in almost every department (including Development, Human Resources, Marketing, QA, Support, and Finance) and in a few of our offices. Many of our interns are given the opportunity to work at HelpSystems part-time during the school year, and some are even hired full-time after they graduate!
Opportunities to Connect
Interested in an internship opportunity at HelpSystems? Internships are usually posted in March for the upcoming summer, so keep checking back. We also attend a lot of career fairs and pop up on college campuses.
Interested in sales
Interested in Sales?
Consider starting your career in sales at HelpSystems as a Solutions Advisor! In this video, you’ll learn what a typically day looks like and where a career as a Solutions Advisor can lead.
If this sparks your interest, scroll down or click here to view open opportunities.