Determining the Best Processes for RPA
Wondering how to get started with robotic process automation (RPA)? It’s important to determine which processes to automate, which to skip, and how to get the most out of your RPA strategy. The best processes for RPA are simple projects that will have a big impact on your organization. Look for high-volume, repetitive processes that take up time you could be spending on more value-adding activities. Think about processes like report generation and distribution, employee onboarding, or claims processing.
Take a look at these resources on how to get started with RPA:
- Getting Started with RPA [On-Demand Webinar]
- 6 Simple Ways to Get Moving with RPA [Guide]
- How to Make Sense of Front-End and Back-End Automation [Blog]
To get going on your RPA journey, we’ve created a handy tool to help assess your current processes and determine the best way RPA can benefit your organization.
RPA Use Cases
Sometimes just seeing how others are leveraging automation can help jumpstart your own journey. Looking for examples of how organizations are using RPA? Check out these RPA use cases:
- 6 Areas Where a Company Can Leverage RPA Software
- Automate the Boring Stuff—50 Processes You Can Automate
- 20 Ways Automate Solves IT and Business Problems – The Automate Use Case Guide
- 4 Impactful Tasks to Automate with Desktop Automation Tools
- Business Processes to Automate
- 10 Ways to Bring the Power of RPA to IBM i
- RPA Bots: Bogus or Benefit Bringing RPA to IBM i/AS400
Processes to Automate
A series of short videos demonstrating popular use cases
Real-World Success Stories
A series of short videos on how various organizations use RPA
Begin Your RPA Journey
A series of videos to help you start your RPA journey
The Robotic Process Automation Toolkit
Equip yourself with the proper tools to keep your automation journey moving in the right direction—including our easy-to-use ROI calculator and guidance on best practices for effective workflows.
Real-World Examples of RPA Implementation
See how real organizations like yours are putting RPA to work—and seeing big results. Check out these customer success stories:
RPA helps banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions meet the demands of modern business while ensuring accuracy and maintaining regulatory compliance.
With critical medical data there’s no room for human error or operational delays when moving files, connecting applications, and syncing patient records. That’s why RPA in the healthcare industry is critical to improve the efficiency, accuracy, and security of your processes.
RPA in Business
No matter what your business does—from publishing to food and beverage—RPA transforms your critical processes to help your company save time, money, and grow.
- RPA Transforms Ricoh Italia from Traditional Call Center to Omni-Channel Service Center
- RPA in the Public Sector: A Customer Success Story
- Home and Car Care Products Maker Puts Application Integration on Cruise Control with RPA
- Children’s Book Publisher Powers Broader Distribution with RPA
- Top Bakkers Boosts Productivity with a Centralized Automation Solution
RPA in Education
RPA bots help your educational institution by handling administrative tasks that take up valuable time and resources so your students can remain the top priority.
RPA in Infrastructure
RPA software takes the pressure off your team so they can focus on providing the critical infrastructure—from energy to telecommunications—that your customers need.
Need Help Bringing Your Automation Ideas to Life?
Chat with an automation expert to get moving on your RPA journey.