What is Intermapper?
Intermapper is network mapping and monitoring software for Windows, Linux, and Mac. Reliable and flexible, Intermapper gives network professionals visibility into what's happening on the network now—so you're always one step ahead of potential outages. The software is easy to install and quick to learn. Start a free 30-day trial >
What can I do with Intermapper?
- Autodiscover your network and create live maps. Learn more >
- Monitor anything with an IP address. Learn more >
- Set alerts to notify you of outages or poor performance. Learn more >
- Integrate with Automate for automatic network remediation. Learn more >
- Monitor network traffic and bandwidth usage in real time. Learn more >
- Give users remote access to monitor the network from anywhere. Learn more >
Find the right network monitoring solution for your IT infrastructure, organization size, and budget. Get the Ultimate Buyer's Guide: Network Monitoring Software in 2017.
Who uses Intermapper?
IT professionals love the visual maps and flexible monitoring Intermapper provides. We have customers in organizations of all sizes and types, including:
We're proud to be rated a leader by our customers in the Network Monitoring category on G2Crowd. Check out our customer reviews.
Ready to get started?
Got questions? Chat now with our support team, and we'd be happy to help.