HelpSystems is committed to working with partners to deliver superior automation software solutions and services. Our partners are an extension of our sales organization and, as a result, they play a critical role in our go-to-market strategy and activities. Simultaneously, our goal is to offer a program that is simple and valuable for partners.
HelpSystems strives to provide its reseller partners with accelerated incentives to actively market and generate revenue associated with HelpSystems products.
When prospective partners apply for a tiered reseller partnership with HelpSystems, they will be assigned to a partnership level in scale with their revenue generation capabilities.
Becoming A HelpSystems Partner
Partnership Program Options
Learn more about each program in depth in the Partner Program Overview.
Referral Program: These partners earn a commission when they refer customers to HelpSystems.
Value-Added Reseller (VAR) Program: These partners resell HelpSystems software and services and provide support. The three partnership levels are based on annual sales commitments and achievement of certification requirements.
- Authorized Partner: Entry-level partner that receives standard sales and marketing benefits.
- Gold Partner: Mid-level partner that provides level 1 customer support. They receive elevated sales and marketing benefits.
- Diamond Partner: Top-level partner that provides level 1 and 2 customer support. They receive advanced sales and marketing benefits.
Distributor Program: These partners resell and support HelpSystems software and services to their resellers. They receive advanced sales and marketing support.
Managed Service Provider (MSP)/Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) Program: These partners provide HelpSystems solutions to their customers within their service offerings.
- Starter Package: Partners receive standard sales and marketing MSP/MSSP program benefits with no upfront annual revenue commitment.
- Growth Package: Partners receive standard sales MSP/MSSP program benefits and advanced marketing support with an upfront revenue commitment.
Strategic Alliance/OEM Program: These partners embed HelpSystems software and services into their offerings to create a unique solution for their customers or partners. Benefits vary by partnership.