IBM i MFT for Secure FTP and PGP
GoAnywhere MFT will automate and secure file transfers on the IBM i platform using Secure FTP, Open PGP and other popular protocols and encryption standards.
GoAnywhere's IBM MFT can be installed on IBM iSeries - version 7.1 and higher on IBM Power Systems, as well as many other operating systems.
- Automates and secures file transfers with trading partners, customers and internal servers
- Provides an intuitive interface for setting up transfers and multi-step workflows
- IBM i commands included for performing Open PGP encryption and
decryption, SFTP transfers and ZIP compression
- Integrates with CL, RPG and COBOL programs
- Can be executed through GoAnywhere MFT's integrated scheduler or 3rd party schedulers
"SFTP from our IBM i was easy with GoAnywhere. The interface is fantastic. Everything is organized and easy to get to."
GoAnywhere MFT is much easier to use than the standard FTP and Open SSH server and client built into the IBM i operating system. GoAnywhere offers several advantages to IBM i shops:
View the IBM i SFTP comparison to learn how GoAnywhere MFT stacks up against OpenSSH on IBM i as both a SFTP client and server.
- No scripting or programming is required to use GoAnywhere MFT - Set up file transfers through an intuitive interface
- SSH keys and SSL certificates can be created, imported and exported quickly without having to know cryptic commands
- Includes a user management system - No additional IBM i user profiles need to be created for trading partners
- Users can be locked into specific IFS folders with granular permissions and disk quotas
- Includes comprehensive security controls - IP blacklists and whitelists, Brute Force attack monitors, Password Policies and Alerts
- Triggers can automatically process files when they are uploaded or downloaded
- Optionally encrypt files at rest with Open PGP and AES-256 encryption
- Provides detailed audit logs and reports to meet compliance requirements
GoAnywhere IBM i MFT Solutions:
- Managed File Transfer
- Automated File Transfer
- Secure File Transfer
- SFTP Server and Client
- Open PGP or GPG encryption
- XML Parsing
Organizations cannot afford to risk the exposure of confidential and personal identifiable information, so encryption and audit trails have become a critical benefit of GoAnywhere MFT. This is essential for complying with PCI DSS, GLBA, FIPS 140-2, HIPAA and the growing number of state privacy laws.
The IBM i is also known as IBM iSeries, AS/400 and AS400. A complete list of operating systems and specifications can be viewed on the installation requirements page.
Ready to try GoAnywhere MFT for free? Sign up for our free 30 day trial.