The new EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) affects organisations anywhere in the world that collect and process data of European residents. The law takes effect on 25 May 2018, leaving less than 6 months to develop and update policies and systems to comply with GDPR.
If you haven’t started to plan and understand what GDPR means to your organisation, time is running out.
In the third of our Preparing for GDPR webinar series, HelpSystems GDPR expert Donnie MacColl discusses:
- The purpose of GDPR and who will it affect
- The GDPR implications: penalties (fines), notification, and rectification of a data breach
- The 8 rights according to GDPR
- How to identify data that you process and store, where it came from, and the reasons why you do this
Donnie also explains how HelpSystems can help you prepare for the GDPR, including:
- Data encryption
- Automating processes
- Virus protection
- Auditable, secure managed file transfers
- Managing compliance and data privacy threats
Get a free 30-minute consultation with the GDPR experts at HelpSystems to find out how you can get on track to meet GDPR's May 2018 deadline.