Powertech Event Manager is a Security Information Event Management (SIEM) solution that gives organizations insights into potential security threats across critical networks through data normalization and threat prioritization, relaying actionable intelligence and enabling proactive vulnerability management. This is possible via a centralized analysis of security data pulled from a variety of systems.
In order to better illustrate how this SIEM solution can benefit your organization on a daily basis, this guide provides several use cases demonstrating its capabilities, including:
- Detecting suspicious user activity
- Detecting changes to security configuration
- Monitoring authentication activities
- Identifying infected systems
- Monitoring third party application data for correlation
Complete the form to download the guide.