Experts’ fears surrounding the risks associated with poor configuration were recently confirmed by the 2016 State of IBM i Security Study. Published annually, the results reveal most Power Systems lack adequate security controls and auditing measures.
In this fast-paced webinar series, leading experts Robin Tatam and Carol Woodbury share insights into critical areas of IBM i security.
This session presents a thorough investigation of user privileges, including:
- What is a privileged user?
- Everything you need to know about special authorities
- Command line access
- Turning users into administrators
- How to audit user activities
- IBM i's role-based access controls (RBAC)
Find the security vulnerabilities on your IBM i and get recommendations for fixing them with a free Security Scan.