Dashboards are a great way to provide business information. During this 2-hour online class you will learn the ins and outs of dashboard creation and deployment. Learn how to add Sequel objects (views, host tables, etc.) to a dashboard. Include charts and sophisticated gauges to make information more impactful. Incorporate action buttons for fast access to data. Set your data refresh frequency, and much more.
You instructor will provide tips and tricks for deploying your dashboards in either a Windows or browser environment (Sequel Web Interface required). The session will conclude with a workshop. Your instructor will assist you as you begin creating dashboards that you can deploy in your organization.
- Dashboard basics
- Object types you can place in a dashboard
- Dashboard appearance control
- Adding, sizing, and positioning dashboard objects
- Controlling data refresh
- Capitalize on variables (prompts) in a dashboard
- Adding charts and gauges
- Browser deployment techniques
The class is designed for experienced Viewpoint designers who need to create or maintain Viewpoint dashboards.
What to Expect
This class follows a blended approach to learning that includes:
- Presentations and demonstrations
- Hands-on activities on your own system
- Participant interaction with trainers during sessions