IT departments are constantly bombarded by information from a wide variety of operating systems, business applications, and critical processes. At the same time, the department must support a complex array of servers and devices running across their entire network.
With tight resources and the need to keep costs in check, more and more is expected of IT operational staff to handle this information efficiently.
This presentation dissects complex system monitoring and introduces best practices and smart techniques that will help you:
- Respond swiftly and with appropriate actions
- Confirm that essential data is received at the right time
- Prove service levels are maintained
- Keep contingency and high availability strategies fully operational
- Ensure vital business activities run smoothly and without disruption
This 45-minute recorded webinar is geared toward system administrators, technicians, and IT management looking to reduce and simplify their multi-platform monitoring workload.