Another year is in the books, so it’s time to share what we’ve been developing in the Robot products you love. Tune in to see what we rolled out in 2020 and get a sneak preview of what’s on the roadmap for 2021.
You’ll spend 45 minutes with your favorite Robot geeks, Chuck Losinski and Tom Huntington, along with Robot development manager Armand Cohen and performance expert Randy Watson. This dynamic team will get you up to date on the major rollouts in our Robot systems management software, including:
- Robot HA – New sync attributes panel(s) and dashboard
- Robot Monitor – Now supports Power Linux, dashboard slideshow, improved MIMIX monitoring, and new disk metrics
- Performance Navigator – PM400 replacement, updated HTML reporting framework, new current day and disk response time graphs
- Robot Alert – Install in an IASP and Office 365 support
- Robot Reports – New browser interface
- Robot Save – FlashCopy support
- Robot updates without ending the Robot Sleeper subsystem
Still have questions about your Robot or other HelpSystems software that weren’t answered in this webinar? Don’t worry! Reach out to your sales rep to schedule a Tech Update with Tom and Chuck or submit your request online.