We’re wrapping up another great year of developing and supporting the Robot products you love. Want to see what we’ve rolled out this year and get a sneak preview of what’s on the roadmap for 2019?
Spend 45 minutes with your favorite Robot geeks, Chuck Losinksi and Tom Huntington, as they keep you up-to-date on what’s happening with Robot systems management software while highlighting the latest enhancements, including:
- NEW! – Robot Schedule 13.02 – New compare job forecast to actual job history command
- NEW! – Robot HA 12.06 support for PowerHA role swaps
- NEW! – Robot Monitor 14.1.6 supports Robot HA, SQL command visibility and improved GUI
- Robot Console – OPAL enhancements and Insite (browser) integration
- Robot Save and FlashCopy integration
- HelpSystems Insite 2.6 integration platform
- User forums in HelpSystems Community Portal
We’ll also show the new, secure GUI connection, share our full roadmap for 2019 enhancements, and leave plenty of time for Q&A.
We know your data center is a busy place with new projects popping up all the time. If you tell us what you’re working on, we can help you get there faster.