Your diverse data center has separate teams managing Windows, AIX, Linux, and IBM i, the point-of-sale system on Windows is sending over corrupt—or empty—sales figure files, and you’re under pressure to coordinate schedules without adding platform specialists to the headcount. No one has visibility into failures until it’s too late. Sound familiar?
There are plenty of critical tasks that take place on other platforms, but IBM i is still central to your operations. Doesn’t it make sense to center your schedule there as well?
Take 30 minutes to see how Robot Schedule Enterprise can help you:
- Create event-driven jobs across platforms
- Bring together disparate schedulers into one solution
- Stop scheduling “timer” jobs assuming dependencies will be met
- Quit documenting your processes in MS Word or PowerPoint
- Simplify your process compliance reporting
This recorded webinar includes expert information on how to simplify enterprise job scheduling, plus a live demo of Robot Schedule Enterprise.
If you run jobs across Windows Task Manager, cron, MS SQL, or the native IBM i scheduler and are looking for a way to connect the processes, this webinar is the one to watch!
Ready to see what Robot Schedule can do for you?