This live, instructor-led class focuses on using Sequel variables in your views. This course provides a comprehensive introduction to variables (run-time prompts). Topics range from basic concepts through advanced use.
- An overview of variables (uses and capabilities)
- The five types of variables
- Variable attributes
- Date prompting
- Adding Integrity Tests for error-proof prompts
- Creating highly parameterized views
- Prompt chaining
- Expressions as variable defaults
Who Should Attend
The class is designed for Sequel Viewpoint developers who need to create dynamic views that are suitable for end users.
What to Expect
This class follows a blended approach to learning that includes:
- Presentation and live demonstrations
- Hands-on activities on your own system
- Participant interaction with trainers during sessions
Each person who wants to take the class must register. Class size is limited to give participants the individual attention they need. Registration is required at least 72 hours before the class. You can cancel your registration up to 72 hours before the class without penalty. No-shows will be billed.