This live, instructor-led class focuses on using Sequel Viewpoint to write production reports. It offers a comprehensive introduction to the Sequel Report Writer, with topics ranging from building basic reports to more sophisticated tasks.
- An overview of Sequel Report Writer
- The four-step New Report Wizard
- Controlling line placement and spacing
- Field positioning and attribute control
- Calculation elements
- Output options
- PDF overlays
The class is designed for Sequel Viewpoint developers who need to create Sequel Reports.
- A high-speed Internet connection (DSL, cable modem, or T1)
- A screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
- Current version of Sequel installed on your System i
- Current version of Sequel Viewpoint installed on your PC
- An understanding of the System i concepts of libraries and files
- Viewpoint design authority
- Access to Viewpoint during class for hands-on exercises
- Authority to create Sequel objects during class for hands-on experience
- A user library where you can save Sequel objects
- Access to the Sequel objects in the SEQUELEX library from ViewPoint
- Comfortable designing basic Sequel Viewpoint views
What to Expect
This class follows a blended approach to learning that includes:
- Presentation and live demonstrations
- Hands-on activities on your own system
- Participant interaction with trainers during sessions
Each person who wants to take the class must register. Class size is limited to give participants the individual attention they need.
Registration is required at least 72 hours before the class. You can cancel your registration up to 72 hours before the class without penalty. No-shows will be billed.