Your business relies heavily on the use of Microsoft Excel. Take your Excel use to the next level with the new Excel Add-In. The Excel Add-In allows you to link your SEQUEL objects (views, tables, and script views) with an Excel workbook.
In this Master Session, exclusively for Sequel ViewPoint users, we’ll show you how to install and use the features of the Excel Add-In.
Learn how to:
- Install the ViewPoint Excel Add-In (Excel 2010 or higher, 32-bit)
- Select and place your data source(s) (these are Sequel objects)
- Choose columns and limit the number of rows
- Refresh your spreadsheet data
- Use the Extendable Area to adjust for varied number of records returned
- Improve your results with our best practices
Don’t miss out! Learn how the ViewPoint Excel Add-In can simplify your reporting and data analysis.