You count on SEQUEL for accurate business data—and you want to be sure that your end users are making the most of it.
SEQUEL has evolved through the years to offer new tools to help users do more with data—particularly in expanding output options for results. But how can you be sure that you are aware of every available end user tool?
Attend this exclusive ViewPoint Master Session and get the full picture on SEQUEL’s functionality.
- Dynamic ad hoc summing and totaling
- Microsoft Excel integrated with SEQUEL
- Client Tables for data analysis flexibility
- The ViewPoint repository
- Templates for simple controlled view building
- Browser environments for no footprint flexible information
- And much more!
Eliminate your fear of missing out. Join this free Master Session to learn how you can empower your end users to do more with SEQUEL.