This course is designed for individuals who have a minimum of 20 hours experience using Automate Plus/Ultimate (formerly known as Automate Enterprise).
The Automate Plus/Ultimate RPA Certification Class is comprised of two, 6-hour, remote, instructor-led sessions focusing on:
- Task and workflow building exercises
- Best Practices
- Helpful tips & tricks for task and workflow designing
- Error & exception handling, troubleshooting techniques, custom logging
- User administration and security overview
- Global and object-specific properties & settings
- Access to an Automate Enterprise or Automate Plus/Ultimate installation (preferred version 11.2 or higher) for in-class exercises
- Minimum 20 hours experience using Automate Plus/Ultimate (Automate Enterprise) software
- Basic understanding of using variables, expressions, and functions in Automate
- Basic understanding of Workflows, workflow objects, tasks, and task objects (actions)
Your registration will be confirmed via email that will include additional prerequisites and class instructions.
Following successful completion of the certification test, you will receive an Automate Plus/Ultimate Certified certificate and instructions to add the certification to your LinkedIn page.Users looking for Getting Started Training or any other Automate training/services options should contact our Professional Services Team to request additional service/course offerings.
- Tuesday, March 9, 2021 from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM CST
- Thursday, March 11, 2021 from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM CST