Triggers are one of the foundational concepts for Workload Automation software. But, what qualifies as a trigger, when should they be used, and how exactly do they relate to the rest of the environment? Join our technical team as they take you through a 20-minute session focused on triggers in workload automation.
- What Triggers Are
- The Different Kinds of Triggers
- Why Triggers Matter in Workload Automation
- What Triggers Can Replace
- The Relationship Between Triggers and Dependencies
- What Advanced WLA Users are doing with Triggers
This webinar is the first in a series on Workload Automation Foundations. Join us on June 11th for a deep dive into triggers, and be sure to look for the rest of our WLA Foundations webinar series, coming soon.
June 11, 2020
10:00am to 10:20am
Ends: June 11, 2020 10:00am UTC-0500