Another year almost in the books, so it’s time to share what we’ve been developing in the Robot products you love. Tune in to see what we’ve rolled out this year and get a sneak preview of what’s on the roadmap for 2021.
You’ll spend 45 minutes with your favorite Robot geeks, Chuck Losinski and Tom Huntington, along with Robot development manager Armand Cohen and performance expert Randy Watson. This dynamic team will get you up to date on the major rollouts in our Robot systems management software, including:
- Robot HA – New sync attributes panel(s) and dashboard
- Robot Monitor – Now supports Power Linux, dashboard slideshow, improved MIMIX monitoring, and new disk metrics
- Performance Navigator – PM400 replacement, updated HTML reporting framework, new current day and disk response time graphs
- Robot Alert – Install in an IASP and Office 365 support
- Robot Reports – New browser interface
- Robot Save – FlashCopy support
- Robot updates without ending the Robot Sleeper subsystem
We’ll also be asking for your input during our time together and will leave plenty of time for Q&A.
We look forward to having you join us on December 2!
December 2, 2020
9:00am to 9:45am
Ends: December 2, 2020 9:00am UTC-0600