HelpSystems is excited to introduce the latest version of GoAnywhere Managed File Transfer, 7.0.
Filled with enhancements customers across the globe will find beneficial, this latest version of GoAnywhere MFT supports strong and secure file transfers in a variety of ways.
In this webinar, Chris Spargen (Manager, Solutions Engineering) and Heath Kath (Sr. Solutions Engineer) will introduce the upcoming version of GoAnywhere MFT (7.0) and highlight the key additions, features, and functionalities designed to keep your transfers seamless and at the top of their game.
This live webinar will highlight the key features being added to GoAnywhere 7.0 and their benefits, including:
- EDI enhancements – Enhanced partner management to define X12 and EDIFACT documents and create a more streamlined and straightforward process for setting up EDI partners.
- HelpSystems One integration – Easier to manage environment when using multiple HelpSystems products.
- GoFast powered by FileCatalyst updates
- ICAP (global AV scanning updates)
- Functionality for licenses updates
- Java 11 support
- Modernized UI and branding/logo updates
- And more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Current GoAnywhere customers. If you’re looking to take advantage of new features and grow your GoAnywhere usage, this webinar will be a great source of knowledge to confidently point you in the direction you should be “Go-ing” in!