While PowerShell is an essential part of the IT toolkit, many automation architects find its scripting syntax painful to use.
Luckily, there are new ways to structure your PowerShell scripts to be successfully scheduled, executed, and monitored. With robotic process automation (RPA), your team can automate many of your daily workloads through integrated scheduling, logging, and capturing of results and success/failure notifications.
Join the webinar to learn how to use RPA to put a layer of automation around your existing PowerShell scripts.
You’ll learn how to:
- Eliminate the use of Windows Task Scheduler
- Run coordinated workflows across multiple servers
- Implement PowerShell logging and notification with no changes
- Use simpler actions to accomplish much of what PowerShell does
- Include individual PowerShell commands in your simplified workflows
Jump-start your thinking on how to save time by automating everyday PowerShell processes with RPA from Automate. Your vendors, customers, and employees will thank you.