As your IBM i supports more business-critical workloads—like being the backend database server for your website—it’s even more important to watch for critical issues posted to QSYSOPR. Not to mention those issues that won’t even generate a message queue entry!
So, how can you stay on top of job and subsystem status changes, data queue depth changes, IBM MQ alerts, and more without staying tied to your terminal? Simple. You rely on Robot Console, the busy admin’s best friend!
Join this live webinar where our experts demonstrate how you can automatically check critical system components and watch for application log files in the IFS—in addition to essential QSYSOPR message management—using Robot Console. You’ll learn how to:
- Configure job, jobq, and subsystem monitoring
- Automate IFS log file monitoring
- Escalate to interested parties and problem ticketing systems
- Automate standard message procedures
- Respond using remote two-way messaging
- Make informational messages stand out
You’ll also get a sneak peek at the new Robot Console mobile interface shipping summer 2019!
We look forward to having you join us on May 14!