The new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is set to take effect on May 25, 2018. With less than 3 months to go, organizations worldwide need to prepare for compliance—or face severe fines and penalties if regulation requirements aren’t achieved.
The GDPR impacts any organization that collects and processes the data of European residents. If you’re affected, now’s the time to kick compliance into motion!
Register for this webinar to boost your knowledge of the GDPR and discover how a secure file transfer solution like GoAnywhere MFT can help you achieve GDPR compliance.
With our local GDPR expert Donnie MacColl, you’ll learn:
- What the General Data Protection Regulation entails
- What IT & security professionals should do to prepare
- What risks and penalties non-compliant organizations face
With our GoAnywhere Solutions Consultant Dan Freeman, you’ll explore:
- What secure managed file transfer (MFT) software does
- How MFT can help you achieve GDPR compliance
- Why organizations should choose GoAnywhere MFT
The GDPR countdown is on, but you still have time to ensure compliance. Use this webinar to learn everything you need to know and prepare yourself, and your organization, for success.