A lot of businesses depend on their ERP system to conduct business. Whether it’s SAP, Syspro, Microsoft Dynamics, M1, NetSuite, or another ERP, critical data is processed and stored every day. These systems are powerful for managing business processes, but the built-in capabilities aren’t enough.
So many businesses spend hours and manual effort prepping data, launching ERP procedures, and other necessary activities to keep the business running smoothly. Many companies are looking at robotic process automation (RPA) help maximize ERP automation and reap the full benefits of an ERP system. ERP automation is also a way of ensuring data accuracy and keeping employees working on value-adding tasks.
Join us for this 30-minute webinar to see:
- What benefits you can reap when you automate your ERP system
- How to identify which ERP processes to automate
- A specific demo to show SAP RPA, including:
- Cross-system reactivity for SAP tasks
- Automatic notifications, audit logs, built-in FTP, and forecasting with SAP
- SAP automation at the interface level using Automate RPA
Register today to learn more about ERP automation.