Db2 on IBM i is a fantastic platform for SQL. In fact, almost all the latest Db2 enhancements have been to further improve SQL performance and capabilities. That’s great news for developer and system administrator productivity…
But not all SQL requests—internal or external—are created equal. Some can even bring your system to its knees. It’s time to tame the SQL beast!
Join this live webinar where HelpSystems experts show you how to analyze and monitor SQL activity and leverage SQL for IBM i administration. You’ll learn how to:
- Use IBM i SQL-based services to gather data quickly
- Explore the SQL Plan Cache snapshot
- Tailor monitoring for QZDASOINIT and QZDASSINIT jobs
- Bring real-time visibility to the SQL statement and IP address of offending jobs
- Add user-defined SQL statements to Robot Monitor custom application analysis
You’ll also see a live demonstration of Robot Monitor software highlighting its real-time monitoring and notification capabilities. Our experts will be sure to leave extra time for Q&A.
We look forward to having you join us on December 18!
December 18, 2020
11:00am to 12:00pm
Ends: December 18, 2020 11:00am UTC-0600