Identity and access management is a business issue with real consequences for your cybersecurity posture, but air-tight security isn’t practical if IT isn’t equipped with the right tools to automate it.
BoKS ServerControl is the latest addition to the HelpSystems portfolio. It allows organizations to protect their systems and data with a single solution that delivers granular security controls, automated workflows, and enables limitless scalability.
Specifically designed for Linux, UNIX and AIX environments, BoKS ServerControl is the preferred IAM solution among the pros who understand the benefits of working with software that works the way their environments are intended to operate.
Join Tom Huntington, along with Linux/UNIX security experts Michael Murray and David Dingwall, to learn about how to manage the right access to the right information across your Linux, UNIX and AIX environment. Our team of experts will show you how to:
- Simplify your ability to enforce security policies
- Control access to critical systems and information
- Proactively prevent internal and external attacks before they start
- Meet compliance regulations by architecting security into your deployment from the start
- Achieve your security goals with the existing staff you have
In this live webinar, you’ll learn how BoKS ServerControl can turn your hybrid Linux/UNIX environment into one centrally managed security domain.