The front door into IBM i, IBM i Access Client Solutions (ACS) consolidates many of the most commonly used tasks for managing IBM i into one location. Nearly half of 2021 IBM i Marketplace Survey respondents reported that they relied on ACS to help adapt to the realities of working from home.
But ACS is more than a tool for monitoring your IBM i. It is also central to how you access IBM i data. If you’re one of the many organizations already using ACS or are considering implementing it, you need to make sure you’re running your SQL scripts efficiently and effectively!
Join this live webinar where Birgitta Hauser, world-renowned database expert, joins the business intelligence experts from HelpSystems to share several ACS tips and tricks, including:
- How to effectively run SQL scripts in ACS
- How to set up preferences for formatting commands and output
- How to export SQL statement results to Microsoft Excel
- How to use the SQL Content Assist
- How to extend the power of ACS using Sequel Data Access software
This session includes live demonstrations of ACS as well as Sequel Data Access software. We’ll also leave time for Q&A with the experts.
We look forward to you joining us on March 10!