Did you know? IBM has discontinued the IBM Performance Management for Power Systems (PM400) offering, effective September 30, 2020.
Many customers, business partners, and managed service providers (MSPs) relied on IBM PM400 for historical data collection and reporting across their Power Systems environment, including IBM i, AIX, and Linux workloads. These organisations are now asking: how do we replace PM400?
There’s an easy solution! During this webinar, the performance experts from HelpSystems will put you at your ease and walk you through the modern alternative to PM400. You’ll learn:
- What will happen to your previously uploaded historical data
- What happens to today’s and tomorrow’s performance data
- What your options are going forward
- How to use performance data for problem determination and capacity planning purposes
- How to get the reporting that matches today’s needs
You’ll also see how Performance Navigator software takes the old PM400 services to the next level and helps you visualise trend analysis, optimise system performance, pinpoint anomalies, provide monthly reporting to clients or management, and facilitate capacity planning activities.
We look forward to having you join us on November 5!
November 4, 2020
8:30pm to 9:15pm
Ends: November 4, 2020 8:30pm UTC-0600