IBM i processing at your business doesn’t look the same in 2021 as it did when you started 20, 10, or even five years ago. IBM i workload has grown and new technologies make processing more complex.
The free WRKJOBSCDE (Work Job Schedule Entry) command on IBM i allows you to build batch jobs, but it can’t handle dependencies, special calendars, variable parameters, and so on. IBM’s Advanced Job Scheduler (AJS) has more features, but it can’t communicate across other platforms and lacks the reporting you need for today’s regulations and dependencies. It’s time for a change.
Today’s IT teams need automation tools that can help them plan for tomorrow instead of playing catch-up. On this live webinar, IBM i experts introduce you to the next dimension of your automation evolution: Robot Schedule. With Robot Schedule, you can easily:
- Import IBM i schedules into Robot Schedule rules
- Manage schedules from a GUI or web interface
- Integrate troubleshooting into a single user interface
- Monitor files and directories on IBM i, Windows, Linux, and UNIX
- Report on processing success, failures, and process flow
It’s time to move away from older IBM tools toward a modern, integrated solution. Robot Schedule is ready to go! Are you?
We look forward to having you join us on November 16!