Experts’ fears surrounding the risks associated with poor configuration were recently confirmed by the 2018 State of IBM i Security Study. Published annually, the results reveal most Power Systems lack adequate security controls and auditing measures.
In this fast-paced webinar series, our security experts share insight into critical areas of IBM i security.
This second session of the series introduces event auditing, with Phil Howells covering the basics and more:
- Why auditing is necessary
- Determine if IBM i auditing is currently active
- How to configure auditing with one simple command
- What audit events are recorded (and which are missed!)
- How high availability (HA) applications often make critical events disappear
- Event reporting and real-time alerting