Fact: AS/400 experts and RPG programmers are retiring from the workforce.
These folks have been managing all areas of your business-critical systems for decades. Everything from IT operations to data and application security. However, they often use homegrown tools that don’t have the documentation or the features you need to move forward when these experts leave the building.
So, how can you prepare to handle their departure?
During this 30-minute webinar, our IBM i experts share the strategies we’ve learned from our customers (and ones we use internally) that will allow you to get the job done as this expertise walks out the door, including:
- Educate and mentor the next generation of experts
- Automate manual application and system processes
- Consolidate monitoring into a single, graphical display
- Secure the system against data loss and viruses
- Fill security knowledge gaps with help from the experts
Skills depletion continues to be a top concern for IBM i shops around the world. The strategies you’ll discover in this webinar will help you ensure that your IBM i continues to deliver a powerful business advantage, even as staff retires.
We look forward to having you join us on 23 April!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.