The managed services landscape has changed considerably in recent years. With IBM, Google, Microsoft, and Skytap all offering cloud options for IBM i shops looking to move workloads off-prem, how can you continue to compete in an increasingly crowded space?
Not only do you need to allocate the correct virtual resources to each client, but as a managed service provider, you must also manage thousands of recurring tasks and checks needed to keep your client’s hardware, operating systems, and applications purring.
So, the question is: will you stall out or will you invest in tools to protect your current revenue streams and put you on the fast track for future growth?
Watch this recorded webinar where the experts at HelpSystems show you how our software can help you:
- Manage the mix between on-prem, hosted, and cloud clients
- Size workloads to ensure precise transitions to your cloud
- Replicate data from on-prem to cloud for seamless migrations
- Onboard new clients quickly, regardless of application or underlying architecture
- Use reporting to prove SLA adherence and pinpoint where you’re spending too much time
- Centralize management of those impossible-to-automate tasks