End users need information and Sequel Data Access inquiries (views, host tables, etc.) provide it. But end user needs don’t stop there. The inquiry reveals that additional information is necessary. The drilldown and drill through capabilities of Sequel Applications deliver that additional information.
Whether you want look at data from a granular view, see information at a different summary level, or drill to data on other servers, the flexibility and reliability of Sequel Applications provides these capabilities.
During this training-focused webinar, our product expert walks you through a step-by-step approach on how to deliver this valuable information to your users. In addition to Application concepts, you’ll learn how to:
- Design views that meet your inquiry system needs
- Create your Application with the new drilldown Application wizard
- Improve the drilldown with option modifications
- Add new drill inquiry paths to existing Applications
- Run Applications in both Windows and the browser
HelpSystems strives to develop powerful business intelligence tools for your organization. See how Applications in Sequel Viewpoint can empower your users to get the all the information they require.