Constant access to your irreplaceable business data is more than just a best practice—it’s a key piece of your recovery strategy. Yet some businesses still scrimp in this area, citing the expense of a secondary system or saying that they lack the expertise to set up high availability.
That’s where disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) comes in.
During this recorded webinar, Tom Horan (Meridian IT) joins Tom Huntington to share his considerable experience helping customers move their data into the cloud using replication software and/or hardware. You’ll find the answers to questions like:
- What is disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS)?
- What is the difference between high availability and disaster recovery?
- What is high availability as a service (HAaaS)?
- How do I align my backup strategy with my business requirements?
- What benefits or cost savings can I achieve?
Many IBM i shops have seen success by converting from on-premise management of their HA/DR solutions to a managed cloud solution.
If you think high availability is out of reach, it’s time to take another look. Watch now!
When it comes to disaster recovery, there's no time to waste. HelpSystems offers a complete HA/DR solution for IBM i that includes software and professional services to help you ensure business continuity no matter what comes your way.