Microsoft SharePoint is a popular and powerful platform that facilitates collaboration within businesses. The benefits include easy access to documents and information and better intelligence and insights. However, using SharePoint alone also has some downsides. SharePoint can be time consuming to navigate and manage. Furthermore, there’s the problem of keeping your information on SharePoint synced with the rest of your corporate data. When you just have a handful of files, it’s no big deal. But what happens when that number expands to hundreds or thousands of files? Chances are, if the process is manual, you won’t be able to keep up with the workload.
Automation is a great way to streamline your SharePoint processes. JWatch the webinar to learn:
- The common challenges of using SharePoint alone to manage information and documents
- The benefits of integrating automation software with SharePoint
- How to capture and publish documents automatically to SharePoint
- How to integrate data from SharePoint lists to your processes
- How to use scheduling and triggers to run processes automatically
Start streamlining your SharePoint processes with Automate.
See how you can streamline SharePoint processes and other business-critical workflows with a personalized demonstration of Automate.