Managed service providers (MSPs) are tasked with looking after and understanding an increasing number of applications residing on a variety of disparate platforms split across different business sectors.
With resources tight and the need to keep costs in check, integrating new customers or applications without impacting existing services represents a challenge for many MSPs.
In this recorded presentation, the MSP experts at Halcyon discuss the top trends and challenges facing MSPs today as well as best practices that will allow you to supercharge your managed service offerings and grow your business without increasing headcount.
You’ll also see live product demonstrations that show how you can:
- Use a single solution to provide monitoring and automation across IBM i, Linux, AIX, and Windows platforms
- Monitor critical business applications with best practice templates
- Adopt a centralized, single-pane-of-glass approach
- Introduce smart monitoring techniques to alert by exception
- Streamline the on-boarding of new customers and services with ease
- Provide dashboard self-service reporting to prove service levels are being maintained
Supercharge your managed service offerings. Whether you host client systems or monitor remotely, the right solution helps you achieve more with less.