Robot Monitor is more than just a pretty interface with versatile dashboards for every level of IT. It is the most comprehensive monitoring solution available for IBM Power environments.
Does your team need real-time visibility? Proactive notification? Custom monitors? Problem determination for critical IT infrastructure and applications? The ability to drill down into IBM i, VIOS, and AIX performance and application metrics? Robot Monitor has all that and more. In other words, it’s the complete package!
During this webinar, our product experts demonstrate the five key features that make Robot Monitor the right choice for proactive monitoring across your IBM Power environment. You’ll see how to:
- Combine real-time monitoring for IBM i, VIOS (AIX), and Linux
- Provide operational checks for job, queue, and subsystem status
- Create JDBC/ODBC monitors and thresholds
- Drill down into metrics for root cause analysis
- Collect library and IFS storage data daily or in real time
Robot Monitor even helps you identify performance problems, so you can avoid downtime before your business feels the impact. Don’t let Robot Monitor be the one that got away…
Learn how Robot Monitor helps you take a proactive approach to system threats by resolving problems before they impact performance and productivity. Request a live demonstration and we’ll show you.