Organizations worldwide are reeling from shocking revelations that one of the most reputable enterprise servers is actually preconfigured in a dangerously high-risk state.
Perimeter controls are failing as hackers and rogue employees invisibly exploit weaknesses from the inside out. Have you taken all of the corrective steps needed to guard against a breach of IBM i? Most organizations haven’t.
Sharpen your skills as you watch an IBM i industry veteran and ISACA-certified audit manager reveal numerous areas of risk and misconfiguration during a recorded security showdown.
This recorded webinar will give you a greater awareness of:
- Security system values, including newer values like QPWDRULES
- How users can access data and commands from PCs
- How well user credentials are controlled and secured
- Who has administrator privileges (hint: it’s not just admins)
- How much corporate data basic users can access
- What events can be recorded (and which are typically missed)
No transcript is available at this time.