IT departments are constantly bombarded by information from a wide variety of operating systems, business applications, and critical processes. At the same time, the department must support a complex array of servers and devices running across their entire network.
With limited resources and the need to keep costs in check, more and more is expected of operational staff to handle this information efficiently.
In this 45-minute recorded webinar, we’ll dissect complex systems monitoring by introducing best practices and smart techniques that will help you:
- Ensure vital business applications run smoothly and without disruption
- Respond swiftly and with appropriate actions
- Confirm that essential data is received at the right time
- Prove service levels are maintained
- Keep contingency and high availability strategies fully operational
Find out how to take control of your network server monitoring, automation, and reporting across platforms. Request a demo and we’ll show you.