Do you need an introduction to enterprise job scheduling and workload automation? The best way to learn is with JAMS. Join our technical team for a 45-minute on-demand webinar to jump start your automation skills. From scheduling basic server tasks to building complex job chains across multiple systems, our experts have seen it all.
During this session you will learn how you can:
- Unify jobs from multiple platforms and applications
- Leverage diagnostics to optimize performance
- Automatically identify and respond to jobs that could impact SLAs
- Enhance your alerting, notification, and auditing abilities
- Manage your environment more efficiently with variables and parameters
- Implement event-based scheduling to trigger jobs from files, emails, and more
This session will help you master the basics of workload automation and learn new, innovative ways to manage scheduled jobs in your organization.