For years, your system of record has been hoarding data. Every day adds more journal receivers, save files, history logs, deleted records, old IFS files, and duplicate libraries, cluttering up DASD and SAN storage across your dev, prod, test, and DR systems.
Sure, there are some diamonds in the rough, but rest of that “data” is degrading system performance.
Forcing your system to cut through the clutter means longer backups, slower data replication, longer running queries, longer batch cycles, extra downtime, and overspending on additional storage.
Enough is enough—let’s automate disk space cleanup.
Watch this recorded webinar to learn basic tips and built-in commands for managing IBM i disk space. If you don’t have the time—or the desire—to do it manually, you'll also see how Robot Space can make it easy for you to:
- Automate storage housekeeping tasks
- Track disk space usage trends for capacity planning
- Break down storage collections to charge business units or customers for usage
- Optimize existing disk space to delay—or avoid—purchasing additional storage
- Manage IBM i-specific storage concerns (like the IFS) without needing in-depth IBM i skills or working extra hours
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s do some spring cleaning!
Data will only continue to grow. Let Robot Space automate your ongoing storage housekeeping tasks and analyze your disk space usage, so you don't invest in any unnecessary hardware.