One of the biggest risks to IBM i comes from access that originates outside of the approved application. Users typically have the ability to copy (download) as well as alter data through powerful desktop tools like MS Excel, and can even run server commands!
Unfortunately, for the majority of shops, this happens without restriction and without an audit trail.
In this fast-paced webinar, security guru Robin Tatam shares expert insight into exit point security—a “quick win” area of IBM i security.
During this educational webinar, you'll learn five important aspects of how exit programs contribute to security:
- What actually is an exit point?
- How do I know if I already have exit programs?
- Who should use exit programs?
- Will an exit program magically make the server more secure?
- How will deploying exit programs reduce risk?
Get more details about how you can achieve an IBM i security "quick win" by securing your exit points. Request your customized Powertech Exit Point Manager for IBM i demo today.