Earlier this year, the HelpSystems annual survey revealed that IBM i shops would focus their IT plans in five areas: cybersecurity, high availability, disaster recovery, application modernization, and IBM i skills depletion. 2018 has also brought us GDPR, the end of support for IBM i 7.1, and new POWER9 hardware.
It’s time for a check-in. Halfway through 2018—how are you doing on your IT initiatives?
During this recorded webinar, four IBM Power Champions—Carol Woodbury, Pete Massiello, Richie Palma, and Tom Huntington—revisit the results of the 2018 survey and discuss changes since the launch of the server. Among other things, we address:
- What are the top IT issues?
- What other platforms do you run alongside IBM i?
- What is driving security needs today?
- What version of Power hardware and what OS level is most prevalent?
- Are you expanding your usage of IBM i?
- Why does IBM i have a good ROI?
You’ll leave with a better sense of how your peers on the platform are handling these changes, plus get expert tips on how to move these projects forward at your own organization.
Schedule a Tech Update with an IBM i expert at HelpSystems. Tell our expert what’s on your mind and we’ll help you get there faster and more efficiently.