When you go to a sandwich shop, you don’t stop after ordering bread and meat. You ask for the works. We’re talking lettuce, tomatoes, olives, peppers, pickles, mayo, vinegar, salt and pepper, and more!
It’s the same story with monitoring on IBM i. The devil is in the details, so more is better.
While Systems Operations Suite (a.k.a. Halcyon Level 2) is a solid, intermediate-level tool for monitoring and automating IBM i messages and events, it lacks the advanced features you need for managing and optimizing IBM i performance in a business culture where any downtime is like a death sentence.
Watch this recorded webinar where product expert Ash Giddings introduces you to Advanced Automation Suite (a.k.a. Halcyon Level 3). You’ll learn how to:
- Identify the root cause of disk usage spikes in a graphical interface
- Reduce the number of alerts you receive and improve the quality
- Produce comprehensive performance-related reports
- Reduce the amount of space your spooled files consume
- Monitor application log files proactively
Turning on Halcyon Level 3 is easy and—more importantly—it makes sense. It’s time to expand your monitoring and see what you’ve been missing.
Discover how modular IBM i server monitoring tools help you easily monitor and automate critical components of your business. Request a demo to learn more about which IBM i Server Suite suits your business best.