Get the results of the 2018 State of IBM i Security Study in this on-demand webinar!
Powertech has audited thousands of IBM i servers over the past 15 years, gaining extensive, real-world insight into the deployment state of IBM i security controls.
The results of this wildly popular study, the State of IBM i Security, have revealed vulnerabilities that even auditors miss—providing invaluable insight in seven configuration categories:
- Network-initiated commands & data access
- Server-level security controls
- Profile and password settings
- Administrative capabilities
- Public accessibility to corporate data
- System event auditing
- Anti-virus protection
Session Learning Objectives
Viewers also gain an understanding of:
- Why this study is important
- How the data is collected
- How to interpret and learn from the results
Find the security vulnerabilities on your IBM i and get recommendations for fixing them with a free Security Scan.