HelpSystems is best known for developing industry-leading automation and security software for IBM i operators and security admins. But did you know that our talented development team also owns the roadmap for Rational Developer for i (RDi) and several other productivity tools created for programmers and developers?
Our programmer tools can simplify or streamline many of the slow spots that you run into every day, including dashboards, forms, test data, auditing data changes, and modernizing code. Plus, they work with old RPG, any database file, complex spooled files, or help document application!
During this session, you’ll see live demonstrations of how HelpSystems developer tools can help you:
- Modernize old RPG code
- Convert spooled data or Db2 to PDFs with logos to replace AFP printing
- Build test data and to audit your data changes
- Make your developers/end users more productive when accessing Db2 data
- Simulate future or past dates
- Provide file/program cross-references
Give programmers solutions to help them work more efficiently at developing applications, managing data, and controlling job schedules on your IBM i system.