Do you use cron for scheduling on your AIX, UNIX, and Linux systems? Do some of the limitations of cron frustrate you? Are you trying to coordinate schedules among multiple crontab files? Do you have dependencies in your scheduled processes that require complicated custom scripting?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you need Automate Schedule. Automate Schedule is the easy-to-use enterprise scheduler that helps you schedule jobs across multiple servers and multiple platforms from one browser display. If your jobs have file or other process dependencies, Automate Schedule can handle them without requiring any additional scripting.
Watch the on-demand webinar to learn:
- How easy it is to schedule a job using Automate Schedule
- How to set up dependencies across servers
- How to monitor for file changes and trigger a process when it completes
- How Automate Schedule’s central console makes it easy to manage all of your servers
- How Automate Schedule’s security settings and auditing capabilities can make your auditors smile
- How to get automatically notified of any problems
Find out how you can replace all of your crontabs with Automate Schedule.
Get a live demonstration of enterprise job scheduling with Automate Schedule